Wednesday, November 30, 2011

unsolicited wedding advice wednesdays : vidalia chop wizard



Ok, I'm not usually one to recommend "As Seen on TV" products (Shake Weights and Pajama Jeans come to mind) however I will make an exception for the Vidalia Chop Wizard.  You can register for it at Bed Bath & Beyond or use one of those 20% off coupons you always get in the mail.  The Vidalia Chop Wizard is great for chopping vegetables (especially onions) in to uniform pieces.  It comes with two different size grates that cuts the veggie as you press it down with the cover.  I especially like to use it when I chop veggies for soups, chili, and salsa.  Easy to use and dishwasher safe is a gold star in my book!

1 comment:

  1. Have it! Love it! Use it every time I cut onions, hello no crying happening in kitchens with these beauties

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover