Wednesday, October 21, 2009

thanks!

tuesday night some of my old co-workers from valley day preschool took me out for an early birthday dinner at island's. it was organized my good friend, mrs. stowell who i LOVE and am so grateful to know. she and her family are my favorite thursday night hang out partners...cutest grandkids EVER.

everyone wasn't able to come to the dinner but the staff sent a card to the dinner signed by everyone. it's been a year since i stopped working there but they were so sweet to remember me. it was such a nice surprise.

i wanted to drop off a special 'thank you' card to the preschool and mrs. stowell so i got to working. of course i used stuff from work. something nice about mrs. stowell's card is that the flower is removable so she can recycle the flower and use it on a gift or whatever. i learned how to make the flower from my boss and you can learn too by checking her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover