Friday, March 11, 2011

the save the date


Since I'm getting married soon it seems to be the go-to talking point for everyone that I work with, hang out with, pass in the hallway.  It was really interesting to discover that the idea of having a 'Save the Date' is a relatively new one.  Some of my wonderful 'old enough' friends were telling me that when they got married there was never such a thing.  Huh, who knew? 

Here's my Save the Date...truth be told that the idea for it was not mine...so if it looks familiar to something you've seen on a wedding blog before that's probably why.  But the details are all us.  I had a lot of fun calculating the number of skymiles we've traveled over the 2.5 years.  It's been a long journey and we're almost to the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover