Friday, October 7, 2011

EOS


Recently my lip balm ran out and I was about to buy a new one when I saw this cute little sphere in sea foam green.  I was a little more expensive than what I went to Target to buy but I had to try it out because it was just so darn cute...always a sucker for color + design.

The brand EOS stands for Evolution of Smooth and a lot of their products are made with organic and/or natural ingredients.  Their unique lip balm is called "Smooth Spheres" which comes in several flavors/colors but they all apply on clear.  The sphere has a twist off cap which reveals a dome of lip balm.  The one I got is Sweet Mint and it gives the right about of minty fresh tingle.  Here are some other flavors from off their website:



If the unusual shape of the sphere is too weird for you then they have three different flavors of lip balm in stick form.  One thing that I really like about their website is that if you click "find a retailer" it'll show you exactly which of their products local stores around you carry.  So convenient!  I think next I'll try out their hand lotion...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover