Friday, June 22, 2012

hair cut time


Boy do I love a good hair cut. I love chopping off the mop to something short and sassy. But I've had a hard time getting a cut here in IL because my go-to stylist is all the way in CA, I miss Linda. Right after the wedding last year I chopped off all the hair that I had worked so hard to grow for the wedding and got a little pixie cut and it felt awesome. This year the IL heat is prompting me to cut off all the hair that has grown in the past year...

So tomorrow I'll be heading to a new-to-me salon in Chicago, IL for a new 'do for the summer! I feel kind of nervous getting my hair done by someone I haven't gone to before but the deed must be done! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover