Wednesday, September 29, 2010

chi-town, day 2

On Saturday morning instead of brunch Mark and I opted for lunch.  We headed to Meatheads at the Streets of Woodfield.  Mark got the Californian which had a nice cucumber wasabi sauce.  I got the Texas Ranch and it was a pretty solid burger.  Both were pretty tasty but the price was a bit on the steeper side.  A lot of people compare it to Five Guys (which is coming to Tustin soon!).


After lunch Mark got his first tattoo.  Crazy!  Luckily it only took 1.5 hours and not the 4 hours he had been told to expect.  It was way bloody when we took off the bandage...gross.  I got one too!  Let me tell you...it was painful!!  To be honest I go back and forth between liking it and regretting it.  Haha, isn't that horrible?  But the deed has been done and I'm stuck with it like it or not.  Now it's just tending to the small matter of telling my parents about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover