Tuesday, January 24, 2012

online love : adabelle's fashion lounge



I saw the first dress on Pinterest and thought, "Oh, I like the colors and graphic shapes."  The pin took me to Adabelle's Fashion Lounge and originally I just wanted to save the image for future inspiration but then I looked at the price: $47.  "Whoa.  That's not bad at all," I thought.  Here are some other dresses/top that I thought were cute and at a somewhat reasonable price.  My favorite would have to the third dress....reminds me of a sunny soda shoppe.  I think it would be adorable worn while riding a bike with a basket.  CUTE!

[1] Geometrically Yours Dress - $47 (sold out)
[2] Afternoon in Rio Top - $33
[3] The Pretty Parallels Dress - $79
[4] The Simply Bow-utiful Dress - $63

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover