Friday, January 4, 2013

bare escentuals


I've been using bareMinerals for several years and I'm a club member which means that I automatically get shipments of foundation sent to me in the mail. I've known for about a year that I could opt to receive mascara in lieu of one of the products, which was awesome because the shipments often came before I could finish the makeup, but I recently discovered that there even more products available for shipment options. These other items can be easily swapped to customize each shipment so you can try different things. The easiest way to do this is online so you can read up on each product and what it does to make the best decision for you. Here's how (follow the blue arrows):

**note: This is obviously for customers who regularly receive club shipments in the mail. If you want to be a club member you can sign up online too.

1. Find out your customer number. If you still have your last shipment then it should be on the packing slip otherwise you can call Customer Service, 1-866-214-0702, and ask them for your customer number.

2. Go to www.bareescentuals.com and click on the upper right corner, "My Account."


3. Near the bottom of the page you'll find a "Club and Auto Delivery Program Members" area, click "Sign In." (This is also where you can sign up to be a club member)


4. Set up your online account using your Customer Number and creating a password. 


5. Once you're logged in click on "Edit Product/Shade" and browse all the options available to you. One of the items will always have to be a foundation but the other two items can be changed every shipment so this is a great way to try other products. Changing your shipment options should be done at least 2 weeks before your next shipment otherwise it won't update in time. My personal favorite is their Flawless Definition Mascara. It's the only mascara that doesn't clump for me.

I hope this is helpful for other club members out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover