Friday, January 18, 2013

for my mom


Happy birthday to my mom! Today she turns 63 years old. We can't celebrate together because we live in different states but in her honor I'm listening to Les Misérables (the original London cast) today. She has a love for music and particularly for singing. When I was little my parents took me to my first musical, Les Mis, and when the 10th anniversary concert aired in the 1990's on PBS my mom and I were glued to the TV. I haven't seen the motion picture version but I think I'd rather watch this concert instead. There can only be one Jean Valjean and his name is Colm Wilkinson.

Sidebar: Can you recognize the Japanese Jean Valjean at the end of the concert?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover