Wednesday, February 29, 2012

unsolicited wedding advice wednesdays : MS at Staples



Who is MS? Why, Martha Stewart, of course.  The woman/brand we love and hate because her creative team is so damn good. Check out all the new MS Home Office products exclusively at Staples. But don't be deceived because these products could definitely become beautiful wedding labels, decorations, gift packaging, favors, and more. I'm really excited about the lovlies! Here's a look and some of the products:




3 comments:

  1. i had no idea! thanks for the packaging tip! i'm trying to start my little baby biz and i need cute ideas for packaging! are you on pinterest yet!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, they're so great, huh? I love how they're Avery labels so hopefully they're really easy to print too for non-Illustrator peeps.

    Oohhh, baby biz?? Nicee! Haha no, I'm not on Pinterest because you have to have a Facebook or Twitter account and I'm anti-Facebook and don't see the need for Twitter so I'm just a voyeur on Pinterest. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand why they make you sign up with fb or twitter just to use it. LAME!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover