Thursday, February 9, 2012

what i'm watching on hulu


Castle is one of my favorite shows on TV and I've been watching since the pilot first aired.  I love Nathan Fillion (sorry, hubby) and I enjoy the balance of crime scene mystery with comic relief.


Grimm is taking advantage of the fairy tale phenomenon on TV and movies.  It's a darker twist to the genre though which I like because the original Grimm fairy tales were actually quite dark.


New Girl stars Zooey Deschanel.  I can't decide if I like her or if she annoys me.  Probably a little of both.  Actually, Mark and I both like the character Schmidt the best.  His one-liners are too funny.


Once Upon a Time is created by two writers who were part of the staff that wrote for Lost.  It's very "ABC" meaning kind of cheezy and overly romantic but for some reason I keep watching.  I guess you could tag this as "Guilty Pleasure."


Lastly, The Voice.  Personally, I think it's one of the better singing reality shows (ie American Idol or The X-Factor).  I actually like the cast of star coaches and their friendly back and forth banter and I think the premise of the show is the best by far -  initially choosing a singer solely for their voice.

3 comments:

  1. you got me started on Castle in China and now I'm obsessed, one of my favorites! I also watch Once Upon a Time... good shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Castle love! I miss our trips to China. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover